Thursday, November 6, 2008

Frank's Trip on the Boehme in Germany.

This is our brother-in-law Frank and his son Kevin in September Frank took his Kayak from my Home Town Dorfmark on the River the Boehme 150 miles to Bremerhafen he planed a week for the trip, but did it in just 3 days, and had such a wonderful time, camped along the riverbanks in his tent fished all day for dinner and had lots of rain too..





this is in Walsrode where my Grandpa worked in the flour mill, I remember as little kids
my sister Claudia and I would play in the Mill and on that staircase



from the Boehme he went onto the next River the Aller a much bigger River and from that
to the Weser which ends in the Nord See
Jim and I can't wait to do that Trip next Time we come out !!! Maybe with some Hotels :)

some German wild life ...

No comments: