Thursday, December 4, 2008

Visit a friend at "work"

Anja had a little photo session with our friend Carina, and we had to stop by say hello.
You know Anja, if she has a camera she never stops clicking... so we got our little Angels together for group shot.
Katarina is such a pro when it comes to the camera, she can pose forever... that's way Anja loves to take photos from her. 
Me.... a quiet different story. 
Alicia 
Marnie 
Katarina
The beautiful girls....

Jim stopped by, and we had to pose together. 

1 comment:

Renelle Davis said...

Hi Mikki - It's Renelle, Cole's mom! What cute pictures of your family!!! I think they were taken up in the amphitheater at my church, Grace Baptist...I just took some shots of my sister and her husband with her new baby belly for their Christmas cards this year. :) Glad I found your blog!