Sunday, February 27, 2011

We took the Kids to the Ronald Reagan Library!!

A piece of the Berlin Wall, I was their when the Wall came down !!!
and I will never forget it, Thank you President Reagan.
Thomas giving his first Presidential Speech, with his close advisor Katarina.
Them in the Oval Office...
this Steel Beam is from the World Trade Center.
More of the Berlin Wall.
Katarina and the Ronald out on the Ranch..
Thomas and Ronald out for a ride too.
A Scaled down model of the White House, very amazing !!
F 14

2 comments:

hbar2028 said...

We loved going there!
Looks like they have a lot more there since we went.
Everyone should go there.

AW said...

I realised a dream visiting this magnificent library and monument to a great man and leader. I grew up in the UK during the 80s and often wished as a child that I could live way into the future. Now I will be forever grateful that I lived when I did, when such a true leader helped to change the world.